Are You Carleton's Next Millionaire?
The Carleton Sheets System—a Proven CurriculumOver the last 23 years, Carleton Sheets has taught hundreds of thousands of people how to successfully invest in real estate. In fact, students of his curriculum have purchased more than $100 million of real estate in the last year alone. You can rest assured that you’ll be getting expert advice from a trusted source. Learn More
Hit the Ground Running with an Experienced CoachFor most people, what it really takes to master a new skill is the aid of a mentor––someone who’s not only an expert, but who can break down information and make it easy to understand. Our coaches are veteran investors who have been buying and selling real estate for an average of 15 years. They meet with you weekly to help you absorb the curriculum and get you investing faster than you ever expected. Learn more about Real Estate Coaching today!
Personal Coaching Works – It’s Guaranteed!
Your coach is dedicated to helping you meet your goals, and he or she will work with you until you complete at least one real estate transaction — guaranteed.
Share Your Own Success Story – Click Here
To unleash your investing potential your coach and real estate mentor will:
- Walk you through every step—from identifying a property, through structuring an offer and closing the deal.
- Guide you through the maze of real estate investing options such as; owner financing, foreclosures, flipping houses, and leasing, while helping you figure out the best investment strategy for your situation
- Show you how to Research and Analyze investment properties
- Teach you many Creative Financing Techniques
- Instruct you on getting the most from your course materials
- Mentor you as you go through the buying process
So that soon...you’ll be out on your own (with complete confidence) finding the right properties and crafting No Down Payment-Win-Win deals in no time!
Coaching Works for ALL Experience Levels
- If you have experience in real estate construction or property management, consider acquiring foreclosures or distressed properties at discounted prices, and then doing some minor improvements before selling or renting them. Fixer-uppers are an exciting process and you will learn so much along the way—while you make money!
- If you’d prefer a more “hands-off” approach, there are tax liens, tax lien certificates, and tax deeds, or perhaps you could wholesale properties.
- For those who have already acquired a few rental units and are interested in diversifying your portfolio, commercial real estate investing is the ideal next step.
And you'll have the skills and experience to be a highly successful, financially independent real estate investor.
Get a Free Introduction to Real Estate CoachingSimply fill out your information below for more information, or
call 1-800-211-3720 ext. 5601
By submitting this form, you will be consenting to receive personal calls from Carleton Sheets Coaching to fulfill your request, at any phone number you provided, using automated technology. Please note your consent is not required to receive services from us, you can always call us at 1-800-211-3720 ext 5601.
My Iron-Clad Guarantee:
“I promise, if you do your part, you will buy at least one property while you're enrolled in Personal Coaching.”— Carleton H. Sheets